Saturday, February 28, 2009

learning to save people's lives/headbanging

I went to a nearly 5-hour straight Heartsaver AED course yesterday, in which we were taught CPR (...AGAIN), how to use this AED machine (it's a mini version of the big machines you see on tv shows that they use to shock dying people and before that they say 'CLEAR!!', yeah that one), learn to say 'CLEAR!!' in the way required by the Irish First-Aid Foundation, and help a choking person (/no comment).


They used this music/beats to help us get used to the rate in which we need to do the chest compressions. There were 6 mannikins (that's how they spell it here!) so 6 of us would do the chest compressions together. The lights were dimmed so we can see the video clearly...and I find it hilarious because in my head, I was thinking 'This is like a nerdy headbanging session lolol'.


...Imaginasi Atiqah terlalu tinggi.




I end the post with this,


...helping a choking person. *cough

No comments: