Thursday, February 12, 2009

counselling superpower

i don't know what is it with me that people always come to me when they're troubled. despite my apparent lack of wisdom and ice-cold heart, they still make me their unofficial counsellor.

don't get me wrong, i don't mind them doing this at all. it just makes me wonder why is it that it's this way.

i have a double bed, and i'm ALWAYS sitting/sleeping/studying on the right side of the bed. my housemates are always randomly coming into my room, slipping under the duvet beside me and then take a nap/cry/start telling me about something. i find it rather bizarre that they find talking to me comforting when all i do is smile and say they'll be grand, don't worry too much, and other crappy/useless things.

i'm glad that i can be of some use to my friends though...

...back to Anatomy.

2 comments:

han86 said...

Hurm, now that you've mentioned it, i start to wonder jugak, why ek? or maybe the right ques would be, what's with your housemates, really? i mean, what are they expecting from you? counseling and atiqah, I dont see how those two fit. hahhaha ;p
iloveyouanyway

Tengku Atique said...

crazy woman. <3