Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ah. just a normal blog.

it was my last GP visit. we only have one good case to write on. i guess i'd make up/steal somebody else's case for the other write up. i got home around 6 which is expected, but the downside to this is that 6pm Ireland = 1am Malaysia. Didie've been wanting to talk to me for ages and i haven't got the chance to talk to her. she called the day before yesterday but i wasn't home. she wanted to call yesterday but i have exams early this morning so i told her to call me today. it didn't occur to me that she's probably got loads to tell, and so calling me at 1 in the morning isn't exactly an appealing idea.

nway she texted me on the bus and i didn't have any credit to reply, so i replied using syazif's (superlush) phone telling her to go to sleep and call tomorrow.

i probably made her sad by doing this, which makes me sad :( i'm not even close to being a doctor yet and i'm already failing in keeping promises.

so nobody cares about this but i want to write it anyway. have a good day!

x

No comments: