Thursday, May 22, 2008

i have calmed down

i don't know how many people have read my meltdown posts, but yeah. i've gotten out of the breakdown phase.

i guess people can say whatever they want about me...rumours will end eventually. i should know better. i've been through this countless of times before.

and i guess those who care doesn't matter and those who matter doesn't care.
family and close friends won't believe in rumours.

and friends..well, i love them dearly but i can find new ones if they believe in those crap and don't want to be my friend anymore. whatever.

all i can do is pray to the Almighty, because this has obviously spiraled out of my control, and Allah is the only one that can help me.

'..Kursi Allah meliputi langit dan bumi. Dan Allah tidak merasa berat memelihara keduanya, dan Allah Maha Tinggi lagi Maha Besar.' Al-Baqarah:255

No comments: