Friday, May 9, 2008

Googlybear

I've heard about Google Reader for quite some time now but I haven't actually looked it up until today. And because I'm a blog reader/surfer, I find it as another great reason to think that Google is genius. It tells me when the blogs I subscribe to updates, so I don't have to keep checking each of them every now and then, how cool is that?!

I've been having Yahoo! as my homepage for quite some time now, mainly because it has the Yahoo! Mail and Yahoo! Messenger drop downs on the page, so I can easily see whether i have any new mails or check who's online on YM without actually logging in. But, since I love Google so, I've changed my homepage back to Google. iGoogle. Because I just realized that they have a widget that enables me to see whether I have any new mails on my Yahoo! email AND my Google email. It doesn't look as neat as it does on the Yahoo page, but still. it works all the same. And the best part is, I've put on the Google Reader widget as well, so now everytime I open my Firefox, I'd get to see which blogs have updated right there on my homepage! It's amazing, isn't it.

Well, maybe I'm a n00b and maybe everybody's doing this already all along, but I still wanna blog it.

I'm off to the mall XD bye now.

No comments: