Friday, May 13, 2011

My liver is felt.

Hai.

(harap-harap Niesa tak baca blog ni kalau tak kantoi tulis blog tak belajar hehehe 10 minit jeerw, promise)

Baru lepas satu paper, alhamdulillah it went alright. Hopefully I'll get, at least a humble pass. I can't describe this stupid awkward time in the year, when I'm torturing myself with so much studying but really all I want to do is go back home and have my summer break. I usually break down at least three times along the exam month and when I break I'd look for the person I feel most comfortable with. Because really, not everyone can handle the extra crazy vibes that I emit in May. It's not like I actually have anything to say to the person, and it's not like there's anything they can say to calm me down. It's just their voice. And knowing I'll be having this to go home to.

The person would almost always be Mama.

I know this is a bit too late for it to be relevant as a Mother's Day post, but I guess there's no harm in appreciating our mothers, no matter what day of what month it is.

Thank you Mama, for never failing to talk to me repeatedly in May to just hear me be obnoxious and overbearing, asking stupid things like 'Mama doa dok ko Atiq?' 'Mama makey gapo male nih?' 'Mama wak gapo tu?' and then the out-of-the-blue, typical si-gemok-Atiqah punya perangai, 'Atiq balik ni Mama keno wak aye percik.'

For I realize it takes a hell of a lot of love to be with me when I'm at my lowest, when I make no sense and have nothing of value to say.

Noone can love me the way you do.



x
Atiqah.

P.s. there's something about this simple mother's day post that warms my heart. thanks couz.

P.p.s. It's pretty difficult for a friend to make my liver felt. Usually it's the people I love most, and have high expectations of.

No comments: