Tuesday, January 13, 2009

so i went to my patient's house this morning and naturally the labrador immediately identified me as his food so he came and tried to eat me.

i came home and samak-ed my waterproof jacket, my left hand, my shirt and my pen. my backyard now has a gaping hole with grasses splattered all around it from my frequent digging for tanah to use to samak things.

that was the second and last visit though, i got all i needed from her, and i'm going to get the collateral history from her dad who's working as a pak guard in Brookfield, so that's convenient. i don't have to go to her house and get eaten by Snoop.

well, i might have to go there again if i start writing my essay and realize i missed something or that i don't have enough material for a 'not more than 5,000 words' essay. so far i have 7 pages of raw information that i write down immediately after each visit, and i expect three pages worth of info from the dad. hopefully i won't have to go over to her house again so.


have class in 30mins...bye!

No comments: