Saturday, January 24, 2009

another post for the bored ones.

i always write posts before i go to bed these past few days...it's a habit. i like to talk before i sleep. sometimes i phone people...i rarely do that anymore because...i don't know. i'm keeping my distance from people because people scare me and i like keeping my distance.

the purpose of this entry is to say that Derek Cate on the tubez (that's YouTube, Kakwe.) is an amazing singer. and so is Greg Holden and Julia Nunes. i pick and choose the music i listen to. i avoid love songs because i hate the way it mess with my emotions. freaking love songs. go away.

i adore music. i had 'without music...life would be a mistake' engraved at the back of my iPod. but it's not an obsession. i just love raw talents and meaningful lyrics.

i'm sorry you had to read this. as a compensation i'd say that i love you. haha.

at Kak Di's birthday party (mostly) everyone was baffled with my sudden 'Kak Di, I LOVE YEWW!' statement. LOL. if they live with me they'd get used to it, i randomly say that to people all the time. somehow i feel like i'm so cold to people, i just need to make sure they know that i actually love them. i just don't quite have the emotional capacity to allow them to get too close.



xoxo
Atiqah

2 comments:

han86 said...

is that why you're keeping your distance from me? because I scare you? ouchh that's so meannn! hahaha

Tengku Atique said...

i'm keeping a distance from you because you have a parental advisory poster in front of your bedroom door.


haha. OR maybe it's because i have a keep out poster on my door. LOL.