Saturday, June 21, 2008

Deleted

this is, like...the third...fourth..friend that i realized have deleted me from his/her friends list on friendster. it bothers me because, you know, deleting one from your friendster won't affect your life much, the way deleting/blocking a person from your YM or Skype or your phone can. the only thing that you can achieve by doing this is blocking the person from viewing your pictures. and i'm no picture stealer or anything like that, so there's no reason a person wouldn't want me to see their pictures apart from sheer hatred...right? i mean, i can't think of anything else other than that. enlighten me, dear ex-friendsterfriends. how have i offended you so, that you decided to cut me off your friends list?

i wish these ex-friendsterfriends were the ones that send out those 'OMG FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON' forwarded messages that were circulated like three years ago, but nope. they're the ones that kinda matters.

it's mind boggling. i say things that are not meant to be hurtful, but it ALWAYS sound hurtful in people's ears. i think i've said this so many times before, but i'll say it again: i have zilch communication skillz.

future patient : so..what's going on with my dad, doctor?
future dr. Atiq : his kidneys are pretty much useless, sorry ar bro. dialysis lapan ribu sebulan starting next week. ok next patient, please! lapar ni.



..just kidding.





(i haven't even learned about the renal system yet...go easy on me)

2 comments:

Iron Butterfly said...

u have weird friends. as for me, i itch to delete ppl from my fs because they kept on posting repetitive bulletins and also spamming my inbox with forwarded stuff. Daghak. Isk.

Tengku Atique said...

i do have weird friends...but that's probably because i'm kinda weird, too. hoho.

i knowwww...sakik jiwo, right?!