Friday, April 23, 2010

What's in my purse?

(inspired by Oppity Opp)

I don't really have that universal handbag that you use for everything. I have a few that I use interchangably, so I always empty them (almost) completely after each use. I do, however, have a backpack that I bought in Jakarta a couple of summers back that I use all the time and is where I put all the junk in. Kakwe has a similar one, she's actually the one who saw it first and then suggested it to me. I have always been a lazy shopper that likes the things they put on mannequins and make minimal effort to look for good buys. So I am particularly fond of shopping with Kakwe because she's always discovering pretty things and going 'Atiq, look! Buy this!' or 'Atiq, look! this is SO you!'.

Anyways. Here goes.

Items in my (fake) Kipling backpack:
  1. Purse
  2. Student ID
  3. Stethoscope
  4. White coat
  5. Patient admission form
  6. Two small notebooks
  7. Pens
  8. More pens (free drug company pens)
  9. A patient's blood pressure report (...this is not going well...all this is random hospital crap)
  10. Pharmacology notes
  11. Physical examination notes
  12. The NSI's patient list with notes that he scribbled for me at the back
  13. Plastic bag (just in case I go grocery shopping)
Well. That was a rather mundane list. Probably because I put a lot of stuff in my coat pockets before I go out and empty them out when I come home. Mann...no wonder I'm always forgetting to take things with me. I need to buy a universal handbag that can go with anything.

Meh.

3 comments:

sassydewi said...

Do you bring this backpack for shopping and hanging out also? Coz it sounds like a school bag to me.

Kakwe is always "helping" me spend money as well! Picking out clothes for me and doing that thing with her eyes. HAHAHA.

Tengku Atique said...

no, not really.

...just goes to show how much of my time is spent fr 'hanging out', does it :/

Clueless in Love said...

doing what thing with my eyes???
hahaha. i am so used to shopping for my sisters that i always spot things for everyone automatically. so now that some of them actually have their own money it was only natural that i'd help them spend it in a good way. :))

p/s: i saw a nine west bag that can be your universal handbag. it's a grown up bag too :p
nati kakwe post link sinih later. got to go pakai baju and go to work.