Friday, April 23, 2010

Bryan, a.k.a. Naturally Stoned Intern (NSI)

If you follow me on Twitter, you might notice that I sometimes mention a 'Bryan' without any explanation of who he is, apart from that he appears to be stoned ALL THE FREAKING TIME.
The first time I held a conversation with him I actually asked if he was okay, haha.

There is a long, hilarious, story about how Emma and I got to know the NSI. I tried blogging about it, but it just didn't come out right in written format, it's one of those stories that you have to verbally tell for people to really get. I wanted to make a video about the NSI because it's just SO funny and had Emma and I laughing so hard (If we were emoticons, we totally would have rolled on the floor), but I didn't have the time to struggle with Windows Movie Maker.

Anyway. Despite not being able to stop semi-smiling every time I talk to the NSI (because his ways really amuse me), I somehow managed to make friends with him and discovered that he actually did not go to work stoned. The whole talking-to-people-like-you're-in-outer-space thing is actually all him. It's just...how he is. Ahahah...oh God. I wish I could show him to you, blog. If I'm an author, I would definitely make him a character in my book.



xoxo
Atique

No comments: