Tuesday, April 27, 2010

my current Senior House Officer

Dr Sonu : You're going home today!
Patient : Great!
Dr Sonu : One thing you have to watch out for is your alcohol intake, you have a low tolerance for it, and your bloods will go off again if you take too much. Don't take any spirit shots, they're too strong for you.
Patient : I know doctor, I know. I took Poitin...they're really good.
Dr Sonu : They're illegal.

Dr Sonu : That shit has 95% alcohol in it.
Emma and I : WHAT?! @.@
Dr Sonu : Yeah...they're really good.
Emma and I : They're illegal.
Dr Sonu : I know.

Dr Sonu : I don't understand text language, help me Tim.
Timothy (his intern) : That means 'See you tomorrow'
Dr Sonu : And what does equals close bracket mean?
Timothy : It's a sideways smiley, Sonu.
Emma and I : ROFL XD

No comments: