Saturday, August 15, 2009

the night I felt the pain of being a mother.

semalam tidur dengan adik bongsu. Zulkifli. click untuk tahu siapekejadah Zulkifli ni.

I really thought he was sleeping well when I came down and wrote that previous blog post. By the time I went back upstairs, position kipas dah lain, baby dah tido lain, ibu die pun dah tido lain.

Throughout last night I did not really sleep. could not really sleep. Baby Zul was sweating so he wasn't comfortable, and kept waking up and weeping. So I took a couple of mattresses and made us a place to sleep on the tv space upstairs. Even then, he kept waking up and weeping, and sometimes Ijey didn't realize it so I had to ulit him back to sleep.

Dear Lord. Bless all the mothers in the world.

Sampai sekarang Atiq ngantuk lagi. Baru satu malam. Belum tiap-tiap malam selama at least setahun.


Who should I give my love to?
My respect and my honor to
Who should I pay good mind to?
After Allah
And Rasulullah

Comes your mother
Who next? Your mother
Who next? Your mother
And then your father

No comments: