Monday, August 31, 2009

i am sleepy all the time. ALL the time.

I have a bejillion things to do. It seems like I always have a bejillion things to do.

Pareq is married. It's still weird, adjusting to that. Pareq. Makcik pendek manja tak matured. Married. If she gets pregnant I'm going to die of shock.

I want to sleep. I want to blog but I can't arrange my thoughts into a comprehensible flow of words because I'm sleepy.

lepas berbuka ngantuk. lepas solat maghrib ngantuk. lepas tadarus ngantuk. lepas terawikh ngantuk. APEBENDA LA ATIQAH NI MACAM UMUR 80 TAHUN.

nak mintak tolong Fendi reformatkan laptop tapi takot die fikir HA ADE NAK MINTAK TOLONG BARU NAK CARI AKU KALAU TAK DIAM JE TAK TANYA KHABAR. tsk. suka takut orang marah. nampak sangat memang bersalah.


goodnight korang.

No comments: