Thursday, October 9, 2008

whoa

i just logged on to my online bank account to pay the phone bill, and i was shocked to see the balance written on the screen. usually when i see a huge amount of money in my bank account, i'd quickly bring myself back to reality by reminding myself that it's obviously the girls banking in the house rent to me. but NO. i already paid the rent to Lily last week. this money is MINE. 

oh-dear-God.

true enough, when i checked the details, there it was, in gorgeous black letters;

Details : Majlis Amanah Rakyat

the perkakas and book allowences are IN, yo!


*deep breath*

Alhamdulillah..







ggggaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh



sape nak ikot gi Scotland + Turkey????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ho ho.. sedaknyo scholar masuk. Anda tidak mahu pulang untuk perkahwinan kakak anda kah?

(the other sister, of course. not me.)

Anonymous said...

looks like money came in just in time to buy ME a toyboy. *big grins* (who ask u to tell the whole world u got byk pitih?) huehue...