Monday, October 6, 2008

hari ni hari Isnin.

i haven't been replying to people's texts....again. it's just not my favourite thing in the world...i'm sorrryyyy.

i got home from the library at around eight tonight. i'm gaining momentum in my studying, which is good. but at the same time, i'm also panicking from realizing the load of material this semester has. it's quite a shocker to my brain, seeing that i spent a whole year studying just one blardy subject.

however, having said that, i like having loads to learn, and worrying about my studies. i feel more like myself this way. besides, i think i kinda like neuroanatomy. but i still hate biochemistry, obviously.

maybe i'll blog more frequently once the brain and spinal cord cease to be fascinating to me..haha.

i miss this woman. things aren't the way they used to be three years ago, obviously. she now lives a four hour bus ride away from me, instead of in a room two minutes walk away from mine. but such is life. friendships fade, and people have to move on.

my 'Art is the Cure' tshirt came in today, and it's nice and comfy and just the right size for me. yeay!


later, lurkerz. xx.

p.s. SEVENTY views today??! what's going on??



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe because 34C had 120 views yesterday? heh.

Tengku Atique said...

make that a definitely.

Anonymous said...

what size of the tshirt did you buy for urself? i wanted to get one but not sure of the size:)

Anonymous said...

i was learning to be modest, you see, apparently Malaysians love fake modesty. Heh. I oso don't know who have been visiting.. Tapi kakak saspek sek2 tu... sek2 unwanted (you-know-who). serabuklaa...

Tengku Atique said...

anon : i got it in small, but not youth small. just small small :]

kakak : well. sorry...? :/