Thursday, December 2, 2010

ahem.

*clears throat.

so like...shall we go back to the normal stories in dialog form? yeah? yeah? good. here's a couple of them, starring my insanely deluded, very rich middle eastern friend:


Heba : OMG Atiqah you actually listened to me, you're always wearing black now! You look sooo good!

Atiqah : Thanks Hebs. I hate to break it to you but this is just because I haven't done my laundry yet. I literally HAVE to wear these black pants, black top and black hijab. I've nothing else left.

Heba : Well you don't HAVE to do laundry.

Atiqah : ???

Heba : Me and Li Lin, we never do laundry. We just...buy new clothes.

Atiqah : You're KUWAITI, Heba, it's different.

Heba : YOU'RE A PRINCESS.

Atiqah : I AM NOT!

* * *

Atiqah : Do you know how to drive?

Heba : I don't have a license. But I have a Porsche.

Atiqah : WHAT. You own a Porsche but you don't even know how to drive?

Heba : Well....the chauffeur can drive?

Atiqah : .....

* * *

Atiqah : I've to go, my bus is coming.

Heba : Let's take a cab.

Atiqah : I can't, saving money. Geez how many times do I have to say it?!

Heba : I'LL PAY FOR IT OKAY?

Atiqah : STOP PAYING FOR EVERYTHING FOR ME. YOU CAN'T BUY MY FRIENDSHIP.

Heba : I'LL PAY FOR THE FREAKING CAB.

Atiqah : ...okay.

* * *

As you can see. Our friendship involves lots of screaming. That's how we convey affection.




xoxo
Atiqah

1 comment:

Sakiinah said...

we never do laundry. We just...buy new clothes. LOL!

weyh..kaya sgt ka org kuwaiti? cari sorg! :P

heba lawak gila!