Thursday, September 24, 2009

the landlord

Mr Patrick : So how's the studying going, Atiq?

Meself : Bad. You can tell, by my just-had-my-study-table-set-up and whatnots.

Mr Patrick : *adorable fatherly laugh* Hahah, I remember how that feels, now. Doing everything else to put off the studying.

Meself : *grin*

Mr Patrick : But you have to study, Atiq. You better start now. *tiba-tiba serious tapi masih senyum.

Meself : Hahah, yeah I have a test in about 11 days, I'll start tonight I promise.



Sebelum keluar dengan membawa kotak2 Atiqah yang banyak untuk dilupuskan, Pakcik Patrick sempat berpesan sekali lagi supaya saya belajar malam ini. Haha saya sayang Pakcik Patrick saya. Walaupun kadang-kadang sebut nama dia lepas tu terbayang-bayang imej tapak sulaiman yang boroi.


Baiklah.


Mari belajar.

No comments: