Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham.

Hello. As you can already deduce, I'm at the airport. Going through the annoying 7 hours connection delay. They have wudhu' facilities at the toilet here, which was exciting for me because I won't have to angkat my kaki and jinjing dengan susah payah masuk sinki, but the air won't come out of the pipes there. cehss.

selalunya Atiq akan tunggu toilet tu deserted pastu cepat-cepat basuh kaki before orang masuk, tapi it was just impossible for that to happen here. the airport is crowded and people just kept coming in, so I just made a muka tak bersalah and masukkan kaki dalam sinki depan unsuspecting, curious-tapi-cover-cover orang putihs.

after doing that, I feel empowered and I feel like I can do anything in this world. haha.

I quite nearly took a train to Birmingham New Street to find a Whittard in the city since I have 7 hours to kill, menyesal tak beli more than 3 jars of coffee when I was in Bath. I decided against it sebab tak familiar dgn Birmingham and malas nak heret luggage. when I came upstairs, I couldn't believe my luck when I saw a Whittard of Chelsea among the shops. But alas...it's closing down so they had a clearance sale, so all the teas and coffees are sold out. sigh.

I have no proper souvenirs for anyone.

Oh crap I only have 2 minutes left. Bye guys! Hopefully I'll see you soon!

x
Atiqah

No comments: