Wednesday, April 22, 2009

pretty amazing day

my landlord came to mow our lawn and when he finished i opened my bedroom window..i thought my day couldn't get any better when the scent of spring breeze and freshly cut grass filled my room, but then i got a text telling me my nanny/2nd mommy safely gave birth to her first son (at the age of 42, mind you) via c-sect.

alhamdulillah :)

this means he shares the same birthday with KuZett. what a lovely coincidence, sharing a birthday with our youngest sister. it's still the 22nd in Malaysia too, right?

2 comments:

Iron Butterfly said...

i love the smell of cut grass too but i bet those in ireland smell better berbanding malaysia yg iklimnya khatulistiwa ini. and yeah. adek's got a worshipper who shares her birthday.

apparently she told Ije to give birth on her birthday. hahaha. classic Adek.

Tengku Atique said...

hahahahaha XD