Monday, September 29, 2008

i thought i'd share this with you

Pendet made this and gave it to me a while back, and I really like it. It's my current desktop background. I thought I'd share it with you (Pendet, you don't mind, right?)



I don't know whether or not it was torment that he was trying to impose on me, with his 'jom balik kampung!' line, but I guess this is an e-card he made for all his friends so it's in general. I just finished performing my last terawikhs for this year with Mas and Aza.


So this is it...another year of Raya pictures of the sisters without me.





Selamat Hari Raya sayang-sayang, if you're in the UK or in Moscow. Ade ke patut Raya esok...ceh.


Maafkan salah silap Atiq...Atiq macam selalu je buat salah dengan orang..huhu.




hugs and kisses and held up tears (because I promised to myself I won't cry this year)
Atiqah.

2 comments: