Monday, September 1, 2008

i cant shleep...~

wahhh....dah lame kan x letak title 'i can't sleep'. been sleeping well lately.

was having migrain petang td, so slept right after i prayed Isyak. skarang dah terjage and tak mngantuk langsung.

zomg. i rarely ever appear online on my old ym and i just did and 6 people IMed me in a few seconds. wowww have i been out of reach that long?~

can you see that this post is going nowhere...?~

yeah...i can see that too. sorry about that.

and guilt and happiness is a bad combination. tapi my name is Atiqah and i am the queen of misleadingness and so i shall have to pay for it.

blimey....i don't know why people read my blog. adeyh. i shall write a real entry soonish..k?~

my readers = lurkers. i <3 them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lurker number One: I heart you too babe~

Tengku Atique said...

hehe.