Sunday, February 24, 2008

warning: immature content

friends actions affect me so awfully much that it's annoying me. i so wish i'm immune to their antics.

a few phone calls and my day (that begun with a few pengisians on Palestine) turned upside down. i now have a couple of things worrying me that i wish not to tell because i refuse to complain about life as i'm sure there's a lot more people in the world that have bigger worries than me.

to you, if you're viewing my blog to see whether i've written anything about the phone conversation we had just now, know that i'm too nice to hate you forever. i'll forgive you tonight, but you're out of my life. i've deleted you from my phone, from my Friendster, and from my Yahoo address book. you have no idea how i wish i have magical powers to delete you from my brain cells.

you've dissapointed me greatly. i apologize for being so slow, i'm sure that this is what you've always wished for.

thank You Allah, for being very nice to me, the little girl with that torn past, and giving me a very bright day that cheered me up. it's the first time that i opened my bedroom window in a few months. i love You =)

No comments: