Tuesday, February 26, 2008

it's approaching 2am

i thought i wanted to go back to sleep but i mistakenly came across this song that held a bejillion memories and it kinda drove me crazy so here i am wide awake..

i wish this can work for, like, biochemistry or something. i would listen to a certain song while reading biochemistry, and so when i listen to it again years later, all those wonderful biochemistry memories would come all flooding back to me...

lol. now, that would be amazing !

i can put pictures away in boxes, i can stop wearing that shirt, i can throw away those ribbons, i can erase all those e-mails...but i can't do anything with these memories, it's stuck in my brain, like cheap paint from a wall stuck to a poster's cellotape. i can't get rid of it no matter how hard i try and no matter how much i want to. and i feel tugs to my heart everytime i'm reminded of them, and i can't figure out how to escape. i want to run away, but it stalks me still, like a sniper's gunpoint to its victim. i guess all i can do is force myself to sleep and wish everything vanishes come tomorrow.

i think we all can conclude by now, on my 75th post, that i am quite the weird girl no matter how hard i try to fake being normal.

x
Atiq

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like weird! Nice song playing on your blog. BTW, what song was it that is making you sleepless or is it your subconscious? Not going to psychoanalyse you. Just want you to know, weird is in, normal is so yesterday!

Tengku Atique said...

lol, you're too nice!
i'm not telling what song it is, coz my sisters would then know who i was talking about. i drove them crazy when i was head over heels with that song haha

having said that, i think they would now know who i was talking about. i fail at this.

you're in my cool grown-up list for saying normal is so yesterday! :D

xx