Sunday, April 24, 2011

Summer is coming soon

Hey, blog.

So much is at stake this summer, it's getting more and more overwhelming for me. I just...I have to pass this finals, especially, in one go.

There is a constant melancholy accompanying me every single day lately, as one after one medical finals ended at the various universities my friends go (/went) to, and more and more 'Alhamdulillah...I am now qualified' appear in my facebook homepage.

Don't get me wrong, I'm genuinely happy for them, and I'm thankful that I skipped standard four so I'm actually the same age with the rest of the Malaysian fourth years...it's the weird sense of getting left behind that gets to me. Only a couple of people are staying back to work here, so I'm losing quite a portion of my friends next year. I've grown so used to having them be my family all these years, the thought of them graduating and going back to Malaysia for good is just so unbearable...

Anyway, here's a gorgeous song for you.




This is how I feel
Whenever I'm with you
Everything is all about you
Too good to be true

Somehow I just can't believe
You can lay your eyes on me
If this is a fairytale
I wish it will end happily

Even though we are apart I can feel you here next to me
Here and now I will vow, stay with me

Let me love you
With all my heart
You are the one for me
You are the light in my soul
Let me hold you
With my arms
I wanna feel love again
'Cos I know
Love is you


xx
Atiqah

No comments: