Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Privacy issues

I'm paranoid about people judging me. Maybe because I'm judgmental myself...I don't know.

My blog is private, my twitter is private. I don't tell most people most things about me because I don't trust people in general. The rule in my head is - the less people know, the less they have to bitch about me.

Many things that I write on my Twitter and my blog are private and usually if people don't know something about me...it means I don't want them to know about it.

I hope I don't have anybody in here who'd go about telling people about what I write in my blog.

I'm assuming you're all nice and trustworthy. Well. That, or I'm really just a friend not worth gossiping about to you - that will work just as fine for me.

Yeah?

xoxo
Atiqah

p.s. oh my God sentence structure in this blog is just...i can't even.

4 comments:

sassydewi said...

"I don't trust ppl in general" sounds like something Sheldon Cooper would say.

Tengku Atique said...

i actually have to google who sheldon cooper is.

despite hearing from a lot of people about how good it is, i don't watch the big bang theory :/

alifah@along said...

hehhehe..i'm the lucky one!!

Tengku Atique said...

<3