Friday, May 1, 2009

Mama called to remind me not to cry while studying.

The impulse buys that happened when I was stressing out just came in the mail. My bank account is screaming ouch.

I need to go to Cardiff and see Nana before I go back for Summer break. It is essential for my sanity.

I want to go to Morocco but the tickets are SO expensive. The only cheap destination is Carcassonne, which is in France. And Brussels...but everyone have been to Brussels and nobody wants to go discover this unknown place in France with me. WHY, Ryanair, WHY do you have direct flights to freaking Carcassonne from Cork. You're just weird, Ryanair. I hate you.



Atiqah

edit : just got an e-mail from Ryanair: '30% fare reduction just for you!' - just so you know, Ryanair, i'm not that easy. you have to try harder. and hijacking my blog is so not cool. I NAK BREAKUP.

No comments: