Wednesday, July 9, 2008

dear blog,

do you know what's worse than waiting?~ waiting for something that you know won't last.

i was teaching KuZett English today. and i find myself easily irritated when she couldn't remember what i've already taught her. and Didie commented that 'tis a good thing that i'm studying to be a doctor and not a teacher, cause i basically suck at teaching. cehs.

everyone's left KB already. back to their own lives. lives that are unfamiliar to me because i suck as a friend too, besides sucking as a teacher. i miss living in close proximity with my friends, the way things are in Cork. but i love being here with my family, too. the girls always have hilarious tales of their friends in school.

and i ran out of credit. why are so many people using Celcom these days..?~ i thought Maxis was the network.

i just saw the MARA statement they posted to mom. the government has spent approximately 200,000 ringgit on me to date. that number scares the life out of me.

KuZett taught me how to fold paper stars. its her and Didie's latest obsession. and i think paper stars can make a good title for a poem.

i need a muse. i feel so uninspired.

wooowwww...apekah entry ini. sorry i'm rambling. i'm sad :(

i wonder whether or not the unspeakable truth will have it's own happy ending. i'm thinking not.

1 comment:

Tengku Atique said...

kak sue,can't approve your comment for complicated reasons, huhu. but thanks for letting me knowwww...xtau pon. *hugs*