Thursday, October 18, 2007

Forgive. and Forget.

it makes you feel sooooo much better, seriously. you should try it sometime.

i was wronged, betrayed, belittled, lied to straight on my face (i actually know as a fact that very moment that the person's lying, but i couldnt say anything about it. its the worst, most horrible feeling ever, ever)

i felt angry, upset, sad, disappointed. i wanted to scream and yell and reveal all that i know. but i didnt, thinking of the anger i will thus cause, thinking of the friendship that i'll probably ruin.

but then i thought... WHY am i wasting so much energy and time and feeling on these people? seriously, like. they dont appreciate me. so they're not worth fretting over, right. like, whatever.

they're going to be SO miserable already for what they did, so i'll just leave them be and let go of it.

it feels great :D



ooooohhh. Kakwe called and told me TONNES of cerita2 on the two little kiddos and their Raya, haha. feel a bit updated now. sungguh pressure takde gambar Raya from my family back at home. why oh why desktop kat White Villa buat hal mase Raya, hadeyh.

and i got a new handphone today :D its really nice. it's loaned by this person for me to use for MCS, since i'm the PRO. bile my housemates tanye pasal the handphone, i told them the person confessed his love for me and gave me the phone as a keepsake, hahahaha.

(nobody believed it, cehss.)



gotta go sleep.

salam,
mwahness.
i love YOU.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah true. mace kakak kato laa... wak gedio sipe lamo2.. wak lmbt msk al-jannah jah..

Tengku Atique said...

wow. my little sister is all grown up!~ :D