Wednesday, October 31, 2007

anak dols/emptyheaded idiots

latar tempat : road from Glasheen to Brookfield, u know, that big jalan, the one where the bar is
latar masa : two-ish p.m.
watak : three idiots around 14 years old, a fake brunette, people in the car, and the short-tempered Tengku Nur 'Atiqah.

i was walking down the road when i suddenly noticed something flying near me, narrowly missing my head, and smashed on the road; it was an EGG.

satisfied that the idiots missed me (my newfound mutant superpower: egg-shield) and refusing to give them the satisfaction of getting a response, i walked selamberly straight towards the traffic lights without turning to see who threw the eggs, slapped the pedestrian crossing sensor perhaps a little bit too hard and stood waiting for the pedestrian light to turn green.

then i thought whoever threw the eggs must've turned round and walked away, so i turned to see who it was, and saw three grinning irish boys walking away and glancing back at me every now and then.

(i was so tempted to give them the finger)
(gave them an angry stare)
(still tempted to give them the finger)
(consoled myself)
(people in the car were staring at me; i might've subconsciously turned into a she-hulk for all i know)

to you anak dols out there. if those eggs of yours land on ANY of my coats, ESPECIALLY the one i was wearing tadi, u're dead meat. maybe i should carry Kak Nik's hammer around with me and scare them shitless if they try that again. mm-hmm.

-psychotic girl/anak-dol hater-

No comments: