Wednesday, September 26, 2007

mending. healing. moving on.

so everyone is back in Cork and the new term is already beginning..

I moved out from my temporary room in 14, The Moorings, and moved into my own room in 15, Glendale Road.


living in number 14 with Kak Cikin and Kak Rose was a great experience..may they be blessed for having such big hearts and for offering me such great company and friendship..they're like my big sisters now, i wouldnt have known Kak Cikin at all, and wouldnt have gotten so close to the both of them if not for what happened last Summer,

and the endless love from Kak Timah and those of Halldene and Charnwood is ever appreciated and they will forever be treasured as among the best thing that ever happened to me~

the acceptance of Ayahnda, Mama, Tokku and my sisters about my situation and what i'm going through, and the immense support from my close friends from all over the globe, in Malaysia, Ireland, New Zealand, India..will always be the pillar of my strength~



Summer had been bittersweet, perhaps with the bitter part being a bit more intense than the sweet part,


but then again,



Summer is moving on into Autumn,


so i'm moving on, too. accepting i'm repeating First Year. telling people that must know about it. making appointments to view the Autumn scripts. asking about registering for Repeat year. copying down infos about available jobs. taking on my role as Public Relations Officer for UCC's Muslim Cultural Society. beginning to choose and plan going to the various lectures of First Year and Second Year alike. braving the funny/perhaps-slightly-condescending looks and glances my (non-Malaysian) ex-classmates are giving me (i guess they realized i didnt turn up during this first week's classes). settling down into the big room in 15, Glendale Road.

pray for me,


i'm feeling a lot better now, thanks to all of you.

i appreciate every single word said and every small gesture did,


Alhamdulillah, God blessed me with such a wonderful family and group of friends.



assalamualaikum,
mwahness.

2 comments:

Iron Butterfly said...

how old is your non-malaysian ex classmates again? eleh. try taking medicine at ur age.

Anonymous said...

food for thought : "Men (in ur case, women) succeed when they realise that their failures are the preparation for their victories"