Friday, September 9, 2011

blue moon.

I went by the entirety of summer of 2011 without a single blog post written. I had a couple of posts drafted, but never really got round to finish writing them. Having a Twitter account to channel 140-characters worth of random thoughts is a huge contributor to my absence in the blogosphere, but also is the fact that I have a Hareez in my life right now. He's been the friend I tell my darkest secrets to for quite a number of years by now, but. Things only just worked itself out for us, and...the rest is history.

SO much happened during the summer, that I just don't know where to start. It has been such a rollercoaster of emotions. I guess the most significant thing that needs mentioning here is...I'm getting married.

I know, right. Who am I kidding. Paranoid, jealous, worryball, commitment-phobe Atiqah, actually agreed to marry.



All hell is going to break loose,

Unless the lady graces the world with a bit more maturity.

I'll try to get there, guys. Give me some time.

Give me....one year and three months.






xoxo

No comments: