Thursday, March 4, 2010

Clonmel - epilogue

hey blog.

because I put off writing this one a bit too long, I'd forgotten the quotable quotes and the things I drafted in my head.

one thing for sure is - Clonmel will always be the only hospital rotation that I had full attendance to, and stayed from 8.30am until at least 5pm 90% of the time.

the doctors even said goodbye to us that Friday :') i'm quite sure they're the only doctors in the world who cares about friggin' third meds.





Doctor 1 : Are you going down to ICU?
Doctor 2 : I have a cardioversion scheduled down in CCU for a bit.
Medical Student : CAN I COME WITH?!
Doctor 1 + 2 : Good response!!


a geek is a geek is a geek.


<3

2 comments:

Iron Butterfly said...

Doctor 1 : Are you going down to ICU?
Doctor 2 : I have a cardioversion scheduled down in CCU for a bit.
Medical Student : CAN I COME WITH?!
Doctor 1 + 2 : Good response!!

i know this means you show your interest and enthusiasm. maybe i should apply this in bank. to suck up. because i so fail at it.

Tengku Atique said...

hahahaha...you should definitely try it. but i wasn't sucking up, i've never seen a cardioversion sbb i'm no Hermione Granger so bilo last time they were doing it they said only two students can go in, i didn't fight for it. having the chance to actually put the patient to sleep before she have cardioversion?! hellz yeah!?

- budak medic Ireland yang deprived of practical skills.