Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm home, and it's about the last day of 2008.

assalamualaikum lovelies :]

i just got back...and the things that i went through all along my winter holidays...they're surreal. a LOT of significant things happened (but more than a few times things that appear significant to me is actually nothing in the eyes of others, so if i were you i won't take my word on this) and i was blogging in my head all the time. the problem is that i have too much to say, and i'm afraid they won't be as interesting to you as they were for me (but i'm going to write about them anyway). but because i realize the fact that i (somewhat forceably) invited ye to read my blog, i should at least make the effort to make my posts interesting reading material.

henceforth i am sitting on my chair, with stuff unpacked and the mess created from last minute packing about 10 days ago littered all over my room, slight headache in my head, a runny nose, slight nausea from travelling in a swaying airplane and a stomach practically empty, i am telling you that i shall write about the series of (probably boring - sorry in advance) things that i went through while i was away in a series of blog posts.



did i already say i love you?
i love you :]


Opie's in PLKN already which worries me a little bit. I hope she'll come out of it fine. I hated the system from the time i found out it ruined my friend's morals. She made her own choices, of course. But she was put into that situation at the age where hormones usually went wild in a person and it just doesn't seem like a wise thing for a country to do to her teenage girls.


bye now.
Atiqah.

No comments: